unmerge option is grayed out

  1. #1
    ExcelRookie
    Guest

    unmerge option is grayed out

    The merge option in my spreadsheet isn't working on a particular worksheet.
    Regardless of whether the cell is merged or not, the check next to the merge
    option in Format is grayed out.

    This was working up until 2 days ago.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: unmerge option is grayed out

    Is the worksheet protected?
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Max
    Guest

    Re: unmerge option is grayed out

    Or, maybe a shared workbook* ?
    *As listed in Excel help (Type): shared workbooks, limitations
    --
    Rgds
    Max