cells and lines

  1. #1
    foxy291
    Guest

    cells and lines

    Hi,

    I really forgot how to make lines when you click on a border of a cell!

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: cells and lines

    With the cell(s) selected,
    try clicking Format > Cells > Border tab
    (options are there)

    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    foxy291
    Guest

    Re: cells and lines

    Still I can't do it!

    To make my self clearer, what I mean is if I click with left button on the
    bottom of the cell then comes only a line there or if I click on the right
    of a cell then comes only a line on the right of the cell.

    thx..

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: cells and lines

    "foxy291" <[email protected]> wrote
    > Still I can't do it!
    >
    > To make my self clearer, what I mean is if I click with left button on the
    > bottom of the cell then comes only a line there or if I click on the right
    > of a cell then comes only a line on the right of the cell.

    I'm out of ideas to offer you here, sorry ..
    Hang around awhile, perhaps others may step-in with something for you ..
    --
    Rgds
    Max

  5. #5
    Max
    Guest

    Re: cells and lines

    "foxy291" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Still I can't do it!
    >
    > To make my self clearer, what I mean is if I click with left button on the
    > bottom of the cell then comes only a line there or if I click on the right
    > of a cell then comes only a line on the right of the cell.

    Ah, maybe it suddenly dawns .. your description above could be
    referring to what's possible to do when you are in the *Border tab*
    (via: Format > Cells > Border tab, as per the earlier response)

    But if you did try the route suggested earlier,
    I don't why .. > Still I can't do it!
    --
    Rgds
    Max