Spin Buttons and Percentages

  1. #1

    Spin Buttons and Percentages

    When setting up a spin button, is it possible to use something other
    than whole numbers?

    I want to use between 60% and 100% and move by 1% increments, but it
    seems only to let me use the numbers 60, 100 and 1. When I key in
    percentages, it rejects it.

    Is it possible to do that? Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: Spin Buttons and Percentages

    So how about using a helper cell that points at the linked cell:

    =a1/100

    (even format as a percentage)

  3. #3

    Re: Spin Buttons and Percentages

    Yeah, that dawned on me late last night. Wish I had thought of it as
    quickly as you did. Thanks!