Importing data from Excel to Outlook

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    JTRNPTNY
    Guest

    Importing data from Excel to Outlook

    I have an excel spreadsheet with over 2500 contacts. The Spreadsheet is set
    up with Last Name, First Name in Column A, Full Address in Column B, Email
    Address in Column C. I have highlighted and defined a name for each of the
    columns. Each time I attempt to import the data into Outlook 2003 the
    importing and exporting window never completes its task. I tried to perform
    an import with a new excel workbook with only limited information and the
    same thing happens.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Importing data from Excel to Outlook

    I've had the same problem. First, save your file as a text file, then import
    into Outlook. HTH
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin