Turn off Reviewing options at the application level

  1. #1
    Northern CA

    Question Turn off Reviewing options at the application level

    Hello, I am trying to help someone who receives alot of documents with the reviewing feature turned on. She wants to have this turned off at the application level so that all documents, when she opens them, the review items are not visible, just the final changes.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated,
    Thanks
    tracey

  2. #2

    Re: Turn off Reviewing options at the application level

    Jim Rech posted a couple of techniques concerning the reviewing toolbar:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...TNGP10.phx.gbl