Headings

  1. #1
    Dena B
    Guest

    Headings

    I had messed around with my computer yesterday, pressed something, and now i
    cant see the options for font, bold, underline, etc. Can someone please help
    me get that back?? Thanks!

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Headings

    View > Toolbars > make sure the "Formatting" toolbar is checked

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    Dave O
    Guest

    Re: Headings

    Good morning, Dena!
    Try this: click >View >Toolbars and make sure Formatting is checked.

  4. #4
    Dena B
    Guest

    RE: Headings

    That was easy! Thanks so much!

  5. #5
    Dena B
    Guest

    Re: Headings

    Hey Dave! Thanks for your help....AGAIN! i'll be in this discussion group
    quite a bit, its good to know i can count on you