SELECT large amount of data in a worksheet

  1. #1
    OTS
    Guest

    SELECT large amount of data in a worksheet

    I have my mathematical model results in excel format every times I run my
    model.

    Huge amount of data --10,000 rows, with 10 columns.

    Now I like to copy certain portion of data into a new workbook for further
    analysis.

    And the data I wish to select is from F10:F10010 to P10:P10010.

    I can always select F10, scroll down and select P10010. This is a bit
    cumbersome and takes time.

    I cannot assign NAME to these data because every time I run my model, my
    range of data that I am interested in could differ -- meaning sometimes it
    could be ranging from H5:Q5 to H5000:Q5000.

    Is that a way for me to SELECT the data quick .. click F10, the first data
    and by another CLICK or so it automatically select CELLS which are BELOW and
    to the RIGHT for all cells that with numerical values.

    So that i do not need to scroll down the whole workbook every time.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: SELECT large amount of data in a worksheet

    Click cell F10 and then hold down CTRL+SHIFT and hit END, or CTRL+SHIFT and
    hit the right arrow and then the down arrow.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    OTS
    Guest

    Re: SELECT large amount of data in a worksheet

    Ken- big thanks!

  4. #4
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: SELECT large amount of data in a worksheet

    You're welcome

    Regards