Help saving email attachments.

  1. #1

    Help saving email attachments.

    Hello everyone I need some help. When I right click on an excel attachment and click save as I always have to type in the extension even though my file extensions are hidden. The save as type: is set to All files. The drop down menu does not have excel. If I open the file and click save as it automatically saves as an excel docment. Please help me correct this. I just formatted my computer and this issue was not present before the cleaning.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Re: Help saving email attachments.

    This sounds more like a problem with your email program.

    If you're using Outlook or OutlookExpress, you may want to post to one of the
    Outlook or OutlookExpress newsgroups.

    If you use something else for your email client, you may want to post what you
    use here. Maybe someone will have a solution.