Conditional Format Blanks

  1. #1

    Conditional Format Blanks

    Hi, I have read the previous threads on this subject, however I can't
    find a response to my need. I am trying to apply conditional formatting
    to cells using a macro. However my range of data changes daily.

    What I would like to do is apply the conditional formatting to blanks
    in column F, ONLY if the cell next to it in Column E is NOT Blank. That
    way I can select the column as part of the macro, and not have to worry
    about my Blank cells beyond my data range being conditionally
    formatted.

    All help appreciated

    Thanks

  2. #2