  1. #1
    Jae

    I have a worksheet with over 20 rows of check boxes with 5 check boxes in
    each row. (from the forms toolbox) I would like to prevent the user from
    checking more than one box in each row. Is this possible?

    BTW, this forum has been a great help. I'm so glad that expert Excel users
    are so willing to share their wealth of knowledge.

    Thanks again.

    Jae

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Preventing multiple check boxes from being checked

    Put them in a group box, again from the forms toolbar.

    Drag the group box onto the sheet, then drag the checkboxes in.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Preventing multiple check boxes from being checked

    Hi!

    If you were to use option buttons instead of checkboxes that would prevent
    more than a single selection. If you have a series of 5 option buttons only
    one can be selected.

    It would be a lot of work replacing 100 checkboxes with option buttons,
    though!

    Biff

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Preventing multiple check boxes from being checked

    Ignore that, I read optionbuttons for checkboxes. See Biff's response.

    RP