school report card template

  1. #1
    No Principals
    Guest

    school report card template

    I am looking for a template for report cards for our school. Does anyone
    have a card designed the could be used? It would require space for 6-8
    subjects with places for grades and be divided by quarters .

  2. #2
    Dodo
    Guest

    Re: school report card template

    "=?Utf-8?B?Tm8gUHJpbmNpcGFscw==?=" <No
    [email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > I am looking for a template for report cards for our school. Does
    > anyone have a card designed the could be used? It would require space
    > for 6-8 subjects with places for grades and be divided by quarters .

    Have a look here:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377131033.aspx

    --

    It is I, DeauDeau
    (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

  3. #3
    No Principals
    Guest

    Re: school report card template

    I did see this and if there is nothing else available these will have to do.
    I had a different format in mind. Thanks so much for your help.

    No Principals

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: school report card template

    >I had a different format in mind

    Why not create you own?

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5

    Re: school report card template

    I didn't look closely (er, at all). But MS gives away a lot of teaching stuff:

    http://www.microsoft.com/education/default.mspx

    Even if you don't find something for the report cards, you may find something
    useful.