sorting

  1. #1
    Firekiller 7
    Guest

    sorting

    Could anyone tell me how to lock a column so it doesnt get sorted with the
    rest of the data. I need to make a standings sheet and i dont want the 1 - 10
    places to move just the teams and records.

  2. #2
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    RE: sorting

    When you sort the data don't select the column containing the 1-10 places and
    it won't be sorted. If the column is an "interior" column (with sortable
    columns to both the right and left), then mose it outside the sort region.
    --
    Gary's Student