Need Help With Format paint

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Leon Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Need Help With Format paint

    I need help using format painter in Excel. I tryed MS instructions but it
    dosen't work.

    Thank you.

    Leon Rosenfeld

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Need Help With Format paint

    What kind of help do you need, Leon? Perhaps these instructions will help
    you:
    http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...oft_office.htm

    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Need Help With Format paint

    Select a cell with a nice format that you want to use elsewhere.
    click on the format painter icon on the format toolbar
    use your mouse to select your cell(s) to paste that format.

    You can also double click on that format painter icon to reuse that copied
    format (over multiple areas???).

    Just hit the escape key or click the format painter icon once more to turn it
    off.