Pivot Table Layout Help

  1. #1

    Pivot Table Layout Help

    I have a Pivot Table that has two row fields listed in the layout. So, when you run or finish the Pivot Table it displays the row fields horizontally across the spreadsheet. I want to take them and display them vertically down the left side and can't remember how this is done. You can't just hoover over the field and drag it over there because it then just moves the first field over to the left. I know this can be done because I have performed this a long time ago and forgot how.
    Please help...

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Layout Help

    Drag the Data button into the Row area, to the right of the last row field.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List