Where do I find Report Manager for Excel 2003?

  1. #1
    Brian
    Guest

    Where do I find Report Manager for Excel 2003?

    I know there was a download for Report Manager in Office 2002, but is there
    somewhere I can find the mythical Report Manager for Office 2003?

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Where do I find Report Manager for Excel 2003?

    It doesn't look as if MS released a version for Excel 2003. Does the 2002
    version install with Excel 2003? If not you might try this procedure which
    I know worked with another add-in:
    ----------

    If you are comfortable with the registry editor (RegEdit.exe from
    Start->Run) you can easily fool the installer to think you have Excel 2002
    installed.

    First create the path:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mi*crosoft\Office\10.0\Common\Ins*tallRoot

    Then create a new String entry under InstallRoot named Path. The value of
    Path should be the path to your Office 2003 installation, e.g. C:\Microsoft
    Office\Office11\

    --
    Jim

    news:[email protected]...