Combo Box List Content Control

  1. #1
    arich
    Guest

    Combo Box List Content Control

    I want both the code and corresponding English translation to appear in the
    dropdown box. The codes are in col A, and the translations are in col B.
    Under Properites, ListFillRange I have entered: Jobs!A2:B200. Only column A
    is shown in the dropdown box.

    Also, when I select one of the dropdown options I get a VB error with my
    "Jobs!A2:B200" displayed in the VB code. Please tell
    me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

  2. #2

    Re: Combo Box List Content Control

    Did you change the columncount property to 2?

    Be aware that the both columns will appear when you click on the dropdown arrow,
    but only one value will appear in the combobox itself.

    You may want to use a listbox instead--or concatenate the cells (like
    =a1&"---"&b1) and use that for your listfillrange in the combobox.

    I don't have a guess about the second problem. You may want to post the
    offending code.