Invert layout

  1. #1
    Moshe Rosenberg
    Guest

    Invert layout

    Not sure how to words this, but bascially, I have an excel doc that I want to
    invert, i.e make the data in the rows into columns, and the data in the
    columns into rows.. The reason I want to do this is because I have 2-3 rows,
    but 20-30 columns. You can't print the doc nicely like that.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2

    Re: Invert layout

    I'd insert a new worksheet.

    Then select the original range and edit|copy
    then go to A1 of that new worksheet and edit|paste special|transpose
    and print the sheet (and delete it???)

  3. #3
    Moshe Rosenberg
    Guest