cell reference in header row

  1. #1
    ML
    Guest

    cell reference in header row

    How do put a cell reference in a custom header?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: cell reference in header row

    An accurate response requires the version be known.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ML
    Guest

    Re: cell reference in header row

    My version of excel is 2003.

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: cell reference in header row

    ML: I'm an idiot. I'm thinking "graphic" and not cell value. But I am
    getting an answer for you.

  5. #5
    Anne Troy
    Guest