How do I copy a screen in Excel for use in Powerpoint?

  1. #1
    Bess
    Guest

    How do I copy a screen in Excel for use in Powerpoint?

    I need to copy a few Excel screens for training purposes and want to paste
    them into a PowerPoint slide show. Can anyone help?

  2. #2
    David Hepner
    Guest

    RE: How do I copy a screen in Excel for use in Powerpoint?

    Alt+PrintScreen and the paste into Powerpoiint.

  3. #3
    Bess
    Guest

    RE: How do I copy a screen in Excel for use in Powerpoint?

    It shows that i have transferred it to the clipboard but it will not show me
    the screen in PowerPoint. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

  4. #4
    David Hepner
    Guest

    RE: How do I copy a screen in Excel for use in Powerpoint?

    Once you have hit Alt+ScreenPrint click on a slide in powerpoint and hit
    Ctrl+V. I test that in Office 2003 and it works fine for me.

  5. #5
    Bess
    Guest

    RE: How do I copy a screen in Excel for use in Powerpoint?

    I must be doing something wrong but can't figure out what it is. I have used
    the following steps:
    1. Pressed the control button and the Printscreen butten simultaneously.
    (In the bottom right corner, it lets me know that it is on the clipboard.)
    2. Go to PowerPoint, click where I want the screen to show. Press Control &
    V or paste.
    3. Get nothing but a box with the little clipboard near it that has several
    options, none of which, work.
    Does it make a difference if I'm using XP, do you thinK? Something is just
    not clicking here. I know that I did this before when I trained them on
    Outlook but for some reason, Excel will not let me get a picture.