Real Time Inventory at the end of day

  1. #1
    johnc
    Guest

    Real Time Inventory at the end of day

    My inventory contains 50 products with 15 to 20 different sizes, where I
    manally enter the quantities in sheet 1 (on monthly bases) and then display
    it to a table in sheet 2. I'm trying to update the inventory on another sheet
    at the end of day by using two drop down list (product, size), then entering
    an amount that was used or added to the inventory which will point and update
    sheet 1.

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Real Time Inventory at the end of day

    so you want the drop down boxes to take you to the quantity cell of the
    selected product,or????
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!