Increase A2 by 15%

  1. #1
    Kellytwh
    Guest

    Increase A2 by 15%

    I have a worksheet with numbers in all cells. I would like to increase each
    cells value by 15% and have the results stay in their original cell. I have
    done this before with a simple copy and special past, but now I can't figure
    it out.

    Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    RE: Increase A2 by 15%

    First put 1.15 in an un-used cell.
    Then select the cell and copy it.
    Then sellect all the cells you want to update and Paste Special with the
    multiply button checked.

    Each of the cells will then updated by +15%

    Have a good day!
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Kellytwh
    Guest

    RE: Increase A2 by 15%

    Thank You! I was using .15 instead of 1.15.