Cumulating formating conditions

  1. #1
    Dragos
    Guest

    Cumulating formating conditions

    Hello...
    I have a litle question for you guys...I'm using conditional formatting for
    a little time and I am stuck with a problem: I want to use 2 conditional
    formating for a range. The two conditional formatting are:
    CF1: ($J3<TODAY(),$J3>TODAY()-7), format:BOLD
    CF2: ($B3<>Z10), format patern: bleu color
    THE PROBLEM is that I can't cumulate the both conditions when this is
    necesary.

    Please can you help me...I looked all over the disscusions here and I didn't
    find anything...

    thanks
    --
    Dragos

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Cumulating formating conditions

    Dragos,

    Try making the first conditions:
    =AND($J3<TODAY(),$J3>TODAY()-7, $B3<>Z10)

    with the format set to both Blue Pattern and Bold text

    and then the next two conditions with one and then the other condition and
    format

    Sandy
    [email protected]
    Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Dragos
    Guest

    Cumulating formating conditions

    Thank You very much! It worked beautifuly!
    --
    Dragos