Stat symbols

  1. #1

    Stat symbols

    I need to be list some stats symbols within a work book but can't find them in the available symbol lists

    Am trying to enter Xbar (X with a line above), Rbar (as x bar) and Xbarbar (X with 2 lines above) etc.

    Can't believe that I am the first to try to do this so what is the answer guys?

    Please help.

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: Stat symbols

    A quick search on Google leads me to believe that it is common practice to
    just write xbarbar, etc. I thought there might be a font that has such
    symbols but I couldn't find one.

    Regards

    Trevor

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Harlan Grove
    Guest

    Re: Stat symbols

    "Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote...
    >A quick search on Google leads me to believe that it is common
    >practice to just write xbarbar, etc. I thought there might be
    >a font that has such symbols but I couldn't find one.

    Another option would be inserting Equation objects as graphical objects in
    Excel workbooks. They won't be available as text, but they'll display and
    print as desired.