Is there any way to make labels from an excel spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    catchnbait
    Guest

    Is there any way to make labels from an excel spreadsheet?

    I've copied and pasted about 5000 names and addresses to an excel spreadsheet
    and need to make labels of each of these and don't know what to do next. I
    don't even know how to get into mail merger??? HELP

  2. #2
    reneabesmer
    Guest

    RE: Is there any way to make labels from an excel spreadsheet?

    hiiiiiiii
    Move Cell pointer to the very first Rown and then insert a row from insert
    menu and then u can add lebels
    hope it may work out?

  3. #3

    Re: Is there any way to make labels from an excel spreadsheet?

    You may want to read some tips for mailmerge.
    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

    The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
    Rado.

  4. #4
    Rowan
    Guest

    Re: Is there any way to make labels from an excel spreadsheet?

    Save the excel spreadsheet and then open MS Word and use mail merge in
    Word with the excel spreadsheet as the data source.

    Hope this helps
    Rowan