Office Clipboard

  1. #1

    Exclamation Office Clipboard

    How do i disable the office clipboard??

  2. #2
    Mike
    Guest

    RE: Office Clipboard

    If I kept closing it I finally got a message "it doesn't appear you like the
    clipboard...do you want it disabled?" The other way is

    Turn off the Office Clipboard
    On the Clipboard task pane (task pane: A window within an Office application
    that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you
    to use these commands while still working on your files.), click Options.
    Clear the Show Office Clipboard Automatically check box.
    Clear the Show Office Clipboard When Ctrl+C Pressed Twice check box.
    Note To copy items to the Clipboard while it is turned off, select the
    Collect Without Showing Office Clipboard check box.