Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

How to choose multiple itmes from a Pivot Table Page drop down men

  1. #1
    Michael
    Guest

    How to choose multiple itmes from a Pivot Table Page drop down men

    Is there a way to change the way the drop down menus on the Page area of a
    pivot table work? The default is to be able to choose one item or all items.
    I would like to be able to choose multiple items from the drop down menu as
    you can with items in the row area.

    Thanks in advance for any help!
    Mike...

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How to choose multiple itmes from a Pivot Table Page drop downmen

    You can double-click on the page field button.
    Then, in the Hide Items list, select the items you want to hide

    Or, drag the page field to the Row area, and select items from the
    field's dropdown list of items
    Then, move the field back to the page area.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Michael
    Guest

    Re: How to choose multiple itmes from a Pivot Table Page drop down

    Hello Debra. Thanks for the response. Those solutions would work great if I
    was the only one using the pivot table, but I need to make this simple enough
    for a few people who are not familiar with them at all. The fewer steps I
    need to teach them, the better for all involved (if you know what I mean!)