Golf Handicaps

  1. #1
    David Clark
    Guest

    Golf Handicaps

    Does anyone know how to obtain an Excel worksheet that calculates golf
    handicaps? I would try to develop my own but don't know the mysteries of
    golf handicap calculation.

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Golf Handicaps

    Several years back I posted code to do this. You can probably find it on
    Google.

    I had no idea how to calculate a golf handicap, either, but a quick Google
    search revealed all.

  3. #3
    Fred Smith
    Guest

    Re: Golf Handicaps

    A golf handicap is 96% of the best 10 of your last 20 games. To calculate it,
    you need to:

    1. For each game, calculate your differential (your score minus the course
    rating)
    2. Sum the lowest 10 differentials in the last 20 games.
    3. Multiply by 96%.

    Fred

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Golf Handicaps

    Hmmm.... The info I found was a bit more complicated than that. AIR, it
    involved values for course ratings and course slopes, as well as your scores.