EXCEL MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ?

  1. #1
    hkappleorange
    Guest

    EXCEL MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ?

    I have a simple task on Excel but I cannot figure it out. Pls help:-

    I have 200 separate Excel files with data all in 3 columns: Region, Month &
    Amount. They each has a range of records from 100 to 300 lines each.

    I am asked to create a single 3 column table in a single new workbook with
    these 3 fields containing
    all data from these 200 tables.

    How many ways we can do this ? Please help.....

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ?

    Try these two macros:
    http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=221
    http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=151
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ?

    Hi HKappleorange,

    When you posted the identical question in Misc, did none of the seven

    If your problem is a lack of familiarity with macros, you may wish to visit
    David McRitchie's 'Getting Started With Macros And User Defined Functions'
    at:

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ?

    Very easy to do with the link I and Dave posted it your other thread

    Have you try it ?

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl