Pivot Table Subtotals

  1. #1
    Siyer
    Guest

    Pivot Table Subtotals

    Hi, I have been using pivot tables and suddenly the arrow (cursor) that we
    get to select specific colums is not to been seen. It just shows the normal +
    cursor on the page and i am unable to select specific rows globally. Please
    also help me in getting the subtotal of specific rows that i want. Its shows
    the subtotal but without any figure on it. Can any one please help me out.
    Thanks a lot and have a nice week ahead.

    Regards.. siyer.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Subtotals

    You may have to enable selection -- from the Pivot toolbar, choose
    PivotTable>Select, and click on Enable Selection

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Siyer
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Subtotals

    Thanks indeed for your help. I have one more question, is it possible to sum
    specific rows in Pivots?

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Subtotals

    You may be able to create a calculated item that adds specific items in
    a pivot field. (Pivot Table toolbar, PivotTable>Formulas>Calculated Item)