Timesheet

  1. #1
    Matt
    Guest

    Timesheet

    Hi all

    Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me to add
    2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with flexi/overtime
    over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im in debit/ under hours worked
    how can i get this to automatically put overtime or undertime straight into
    the correct column.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Verwood, Dorset, England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Hi all

    Ive got a timesheet woking now for my company but they are wanting me to add
    2 more colums for flexi one for how much im in credit with flexi/overtime
    over 37.5 hours and another colum saying if im in debit/ under hours worked
    how can i get this to automatically put overtime or undertime straight into
    the correct column.

    Thanks
    Hi Matt

    Total Hours worked - 37.5 will give flexi/over as a plus and flexi/under as a minus
    Paul

  3. #3
    Matt
    Guest

    Re: Timesheet

    Yes i know that but if its a minus figure at the end of a week how do i get
    it to automatically go into a debit column or if im over go into a credit
    column?

  4. #4
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Verwood, Dorset, England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2000
    Hi Matt

    Sorry misunderstood your question

    In the credit column try this > =IF(A2-37.5<=0,0,A2-37.5)

    In the debit column try this > =IF(A2-37.5>=0,0,A2-37.5)

    Where A2 is the cell reference for total hours worked, change to suit