Cells that move with the rest of the worksheet

  1. #1
    Brandon
    Guest

    Cells that move with the rest of the worksheet

    How do you do this? I know it is possible from when I took a class in
    Excel, but I can't remember how to do it.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Cells that move with the rest of the worksheet

    Perhaps you're referring to what happens visually on screen when you:

    Click Insert > Rows
    Click Insert > Columns

    (Just a guess <g>)
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:#[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Brandon
    Guest

    Re: Cells that move with the rest of the worksheet

    No, this is something that you can do to certain cells that you want to move
    when you scroll down through the worksheet.

    news:%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Cells that move with the rest of the worksheet

    I'm out of further guesses, sorry
    Perhaps others might step-in here and offer you something
    Hang around awhile
    --
    Rgds
    Max

  5. #5
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Cells that move with the rest of the worksheet

    If you're using Excel 2002, or later version, you can use the Watch
    window to view specific cells:

    Choose Tools>Formula Auditing>Show Watch Window
    Select a cell
    Click the Add Watch button
    Click the Add button

    To go to a watched cell, double-click its name in the watch list.

    Brandon wrote:
    > How do you do this? I know it is possible from when I took a class in
    > Excel, but I can't remember how to do it.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

  6. #6
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Cells that move with the rest of the worksheet

    Since you mention scroll, I'll guess you might mean "Freeze Panes".

    <Window> <Freeze Panes>

    If I guessed correctly, this old post should help:

    http://tinyurl.com/2qdzt

    --
    HTH,

    RD