text color

  1. #1
    bassfisher
    Guest

    text color

    hello everyone, i was wondering if there is a way to change the color of
    text in the active cell only! i know that the background color can be
    changed in the active cell, but how about text?

  2. #2
    Ellie
    Guest

    RE: text color

    Hello Bassfisher

    On your task bar, you should have an A with a colour beneath it. If you
    select the cell you want to have the text colour changed in, click on the
    drop down arrow to the right of the A with colour bar beneath it and select
    the colour preferred.

    Hope this helps.

    Ellie

  3. #3
    bassfisher
    Guest

    RE: text color

    i am sorry, i didn't phrase my question properly! i was referring to as you
    scroll through a sheet, the text color changes as you move about from cell to
    cell, thus highlighting the cell thqt you are in

  4. #4

    Re: text color

    So you can find that activecell easier???

    If yes, you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

  5. #5
    bassfisher
    Guest

    Re: text color

    ok folks, were getting closer, any other ideas?

  6. #6
    Michigan

    To ease your..pain

    no can do unless you mod your excel(hardcore programers), and for that we need biil G to help

    you can modify word arts, any letter colors, but the highligh function that is part of the program
    Jay at
    http://www.mdotutorials.com