How can I Copy "Page Setup" Settings between Workbooks

  1. #1
    CJPodd
    Guest

    How can I Copy "Page Setup" Settings between Workbooks

    How can I copy "Page Setup" Settings from a Spreadsheet on one Workbook to a
    Spreadsheet in another Workbook. (I am just starting to use Excel XP. I use
    to be able to use CTRL+Y "Repeat" Function to accomplish this Trick).

    I see how the discussion groups have addressed how to copy Page Setups
    witihin the same workbook. But I coiuldn't apply the same technique across
    Open Workbooks.

  2. #2
    Mike
    Guest

    RE: How can I Copy "Page Setup" Settings between Workbooks

    Right click on the worksheet tab, select move/copy, I would click the copy
    checkbox and copy the worksheet with the good page setup into the workbook
    that needs that page setup....

  3. #3
    Michigan
    Just create you main sheet the way you like and then copy and paste the sheet!!!! on the sheet tab right click to get the menu option
    Jay at
    http://www.mdotutorials.com