I deleted all macros in Excel but still get dialog box

  1. #1
    VenitaC
    Guest

    I deleted all macros in Excel but still get dialog box

    I created a macro in excel and decided not to use it so I deleted it. I
    made my other changes, saved the file and when I open my excel file I now get
    the dialog box that prompts me to: "Disable Macros... Enable Macros.....,
    etc". I don't want this box to appear and can't seem to find anywhere on how
    to prevent this from happening. I have no macros so don't know why this keeps
    appearing.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: I deleted all macros in Excel but still get dialog box

    You need to remove the module as well. See
    http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros for details.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    VenitaC
    Guest

    Re: I deleted all macros in Excel but still get dialog box

    Thank you so much!