copy & paste spreadsheet cells from excel to outlook to excel

  1. #1
    mismarple
    Guest

    copy & paste spreadsheet cells from excel to outlook to excel

    I am trying to copy an example of 2 rows of 5 cells each into outlook to
    e-mail to 300 people so they can put info into 5 of the cells and reply back
    to me. When I receive this e-mail back I want to copy those 5 cells into a
    spreadsheet that already exists replacing what is there with this new
    information for each person. I have tried several methods of copy and paste
    but each time I paste back into excel I get two rows of cells, one row of
    empty cells and one with the new data. How can I avoid getting 2 rows of 5
    cells when I am copying only one row of 5 cells? It is maddening!

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: copy & paste spreadsheet cells from excel to outlook to excel

    Send the spreadsheet as an attachment.
    --
    Gary''s Student