create outlook contact from excel

  1. #1
    Trefor
    Guest

    create outlook contact from excel

    There has been talk here about how to import data in Excel into Outlook
    contacts (save as csv, Outlook > import, etc.), but what I am after is a
    macro that will take data from excel and create an outlook contact, is this
    possible?
    --
    Trefor

  2. #2
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: create outlook contact from excel

    Hi Trefor

    Try
    http://www.*****-clicks.com/excel/olContacts.htm

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    "Trefor" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Trefor
    Guest