Save as .xml not displayed correctly

  1. #1
    Anthony
    Guest

    Save as .xml not displayed correctly

    I am trying to creat an Excel spreadsheet viewable via the web that everyone
    can veiw regardless of what office automation program they use, if any.

    I tried to save my spreadsheet as an xml file, but it will not veiw properly
    in Frontpage or on the web with IE. If I 'Save As' and open it locally, it
    works fine. Open in it directly from the web and it shows only code (as it
    does in FP2003).

    Please assist me on this. Saving it as html would work, but boy is it ugly!

    http://www.lemosfamily.com/Planar%20Progression.xml

  2. #2
    Anthony
    Guest

    RE: Save as .xml not displayed correctly

    the actual Excel file can be found here:
    http://www.lemosfamily.com/Planar%20Progression.xls