enter 2 values in opposite corners of a cell

  1. #1
    MS-Off Ver
    Office Pro 2016

    enter 2 values in opposite corners of a cell

    Is this possible? I've seen it on Excel (hardcopy) documents before, where the cell is split with a diagonal line, but am unsure how it's done ... if at all possible. (I know how to put the diagonal line in the cell.) Can it be done, or has the author done some other type of tweaking to the worksheet which is outside of Excel's typical functionality?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: enter 2 values in opposite corners of a cell

    Hi. If you enter one value and then put in hard line returns (ctrl-enter)
    and then some spaces and then the second value, you can foirce the two into
    opposite corners.
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin