HOW CAN I PASTE THE DATE AUTOMATICLY THROUGH DIFFRENT SHEETS

  1. #1
    nazar
    Guest

    HOW CAN I PASTE THE DATE AUTOMATICLY THROUGH DIFFRENT SHEETS

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: HOW CAN I PASTE THE DATE AUTOMATICLY THROUGH DIFFRENT SHEETS

    there is no message except the subject.
    highllight tabs of all the sheets(use either shift or control keys)
    in the first sheet in A1 type the data
    date is entered in all the sheets in A1
    click one of the tabs and selection is clearned