Adding cells that already have formulas

  1. #1
    critter
    Guest

    Adding cells that already have formulas

    i have a work book with formulas in cells, i need to add the results from the
    formulas in another cell.

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Adding cells that already have formulas

    Why is something like
    =A3+B7
    or
    =SUM(A3,B7)
    no appropriate?

    Jerry

  3. #3
    critter
    Guest

    Re: Adding cells that already have formulas

    Sorry i figured it out in my formulas i had "" so the new formula would not
    read the answers from the cells i had selected.