How do I display each Excel file I open in the task bar

  1. #1
    bocjoel
    Guest

    How do I display each Excel file I open in the task bar

    Currently, when opening up multiple Excel files (using 2000) only one file
    displays in the task bar. Therefore the only way to move between the Excel
    files is to use the Window option within the open file. For other
    applications, Word and Outlook, each file or email I open puts that unique
    file/email on the task bar. Can this be changed in Excel to allow for a
    similar setup

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I display each Excel file I open in the task bar

    Tools-->Options, View tab. Check Windows in taskbar.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    bocjoel
    Guest

    Re: How do I display each Excel file I open in the task bar

    Thank you very much. It is greatly appreciated.

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I display each Excel file I open in the task bar

    You're welcome!