Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?

  1. #1
    GrubbyG
    Guest

    Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?

    I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I
    would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link
    those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked
    files print along with it.

  2. #2
    gm
    Guest

    RE: Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?

    use hyper link