unwanted page breaks

  1. #1
    bridget
    Guest

    unwanted page breaks

    Excel is automatically putting page breaks around every cell when I copy a
    worksheet. I amunable to move them or fix this by adjusting margins.

  2. #2
    JR
    Guest

    RE: unwanted page breaks

    Try going to "View", then "Page Break View". You should be able to adjust or
    delete from there.

  3. #3
    WAB
    Guest

    RE: unwanted page breaks

    If removing them using the approach suggested in the other post doesn't work,
    you may have a problem similar to what I just encountered...like you, every
    single row in my spreadsheets had page breaks after them, and I couldn't
    remove them. For me it turned out to be the printer I had selected to print
    the file. If I changed printer selections (I have multiple printers to
    choose from) it worked fine. So I deleted the offending printer from my list
    and then reinstalled it using the CD that came along with it. That worked,
    and they lived happily ever after.

    Good luck.