Limiting physical length of text in a text box control

  1. #1
    XL2Know
    Guest

    Limiting physical length of text in a text box control

    I am creating a restrictive form in XL2K. Anybody know how I can limit the
    length of text typed into a text box control to the physical size of the text
    box I created. I can only seem to limit the number of characters.

    Many thanks

  2. #2
    XL2Know
    Guest

    RE: Limiting physical length of text in a text box control

    Thought i'd bump this up just incase there might be some fresh eyes that can
    give it a shot. Thx Again