excel 2000 downloadable template for amortizations. can't find

  1. #1
    pyro princess
    Guest

    excel 2000 downloadable template for amortizations. can't find

    A year ago I found a place to download an amortization template in MS Excel
    2000. Monthly and Bi-monthly. I believe it was an article written by a user
    who was just passing along the information. I can't find it now. I lost
    everything on my computer to a virus and really need this back. Any help
    will be appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: excel 2000 downloadable template for amortizations. can't find

    Hi Pyro Princess,

    Try:

    http://tinyurl.com/a64k6

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    pyro princess
    Guest

    RE: excel 2000 downloadable template for amortizations. can't find

    This download placed the templates directly into Excel. All I had to do was
    click on "New" in Excel and choose the template I wanted, Monthly or
    Bi-monthly. it worked so slick and it makes me sick to have lost it. I
    couldn't save the download to a different location, it automatically went
    straight to Excel. I'm 99.9% sure I got it at the MS Website. thank you for
    responding, I'll keep looking.