How to Show Records with No Data..........

  1. #1
    Srinivas Gudala
    Guest

    How to Show Records with No Data..........

    I am working for a petroleum company, I have created a Sales Pivot
    Table which can be used to analysis sales information. The pivot table
    allows the users to look at total sales by category like Retail,
    Consumer and Competitor, and under each category it shows the list of
    customers who has purchased and what amount of fuel. The problem is,
    Pivot Table doesnt list all the customers who have not purchased from
    us. I mean, lets assume i have a list of 100 customers grouped as
    Retail 30, Consumer 60 and Competitor 10. Every month all these 100
    customers are supposed to purchase from me, the pivot table that i
    created only lists the customer who has made a purchase, if i want to
    see all the customers in pivot table, what should i do??

    I tried Show Items with No Data in Field Settings of Customer Field but
    it shows all the customers in each category, i mean it shows all the 100
    customers in all the categories of Retail, Consumer and Competitor.
    Please help.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How to Show Records with No Data..........

    In the source data, you could add a record for each customer who didn't
    order, with 0 as the amount of fuel, and the month end as the date.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List