what is 11" X 17" paper size called in excel page setup?

  1. #1
    Jeremy
    Guest

    what is 11" X 17" paper size called in excel page setup?

    in page setup what is 11" X 17" called

  2. #2

    Re: what is 11" X 17" paper size called in excel page setup?

    I don't think excel has a special term for this. It's more of a printer
    property. (My printer at home doesn't support this size paper, for example.)

  3. #3
    Karsen
    Guest

    Re: what is 11" X 17" paper size called in excel page setup?

    On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 07:01:02 -0700, Jeremy
    <[email protected]> brought to our attention:

    >in page setup what is 11" X 17" called

    If the size is available on your printer, it is sometimes referred as
    Ledger.

  4. #4

    Re: what is 11" X 17" paper size called in excel page setup?

    And sometimes tabloid and B size, too:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_size