Why is my row truncated in a pivot table?

  1. #1
    mcmunnd1
    Guest

    Why is my row truncated in a pivot table?

    my source of the pivot table has a data field with 81 words, yet only 44
    words show up in the results table. How can I get the entire 81 words in the
    pivot table?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Why is my row truncated in a pivot table?

    A pivot table cell is limited to 255 characters. There's no setting you
    can change to increase this limit.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List