Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Autofit Row height or Column Width does not work

  1. #1
    Gunjani
    Guest

    Autofit Row height or Column Width does not work

    Hi,

    Does anyone know why either of my Row or Column Autofit selection (in
    Format)does not work. I have to individually set all the row heights
    manually.

    Any suggestions. Thanks

    Gunjani

  2. #2
    JVDM
    Guest

    RE: Autofit Row height or Column Width does not work

    Try to highlight the entire sheet and then drag out any column, align left
    and up in the format row and column by auto sorting and that should do it. If
    this doesnt fix it sorry...

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Autofit Row height or Column Width does not work

    Hi Gunjani

    Do you have merged cells ?

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    "Gunjani" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know why either of my Row or Column Autofit selection (in
    > Format)does not work. I have to individually set all the row heights
    > manually.
    >
    > Any suggestions. Thanks
    >
    > Gunjani

Closed Thread