Macro Error...OUT OF MEMORY

  1. #1
    G118
    Guest

    Macro Error...OUT OF MEMORY

    I am trying to run a macro in an excel csv file. The following occurs:

    The following error occurs: The application is about to install ActiveX
    controls, if you trust this source click ok, then systems error: &H8004005
    (-2147467259 unspecified error), after clicking OK it says OUT OF MEMORY.

    Any help is appreciated.
    G118

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Macro Error...OUT OF MEMORY

    I've had similar problems with regular .xls files on my networked computer
    at work.........when I run the same file on my laptop, which is half the
    speed and one-quarter the RAM, the file and the macros work fine.........I
    lay it off to too much "monitoring" TSR stuff from our MIS people on the
    network.........I am not a very "liked" person by our MIS dept, and even if
    I run the same file on another computer at work, it runs
    fine.........consequently, I do all my serious coding on my laptop and only
    use the networked computer for those things that require it..........

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...